CUET Exams – Eligibility, Scope, and Opportunities
If you are searching for CUET Exam coaching in Guwahati, then Chaitanya Bharathi Academy is your best solution. The CUET Exam is an entrance exam to evaluate a candidate’s potential for admission to one of India’s 45 prestigious Central Universities. The National Testing Agency will administer the CUCET Exam in July 2022, and it will afterward be given annually.
CUET Eligibility Criteria
A candidate’s age does not prevent them from taking the CUET for undergraduate programs. It is possible to sit for the CUET if you passed Class 12th or an equivalent exam in 2022. However, the applicants must meet the age criteria (if any) of the specific universities they desire to apply to.
- Candidates must have passed the Class 12 exam offered by a reputable school board.
- For different programs and colleges, there may be different CUET eligibility requirements. Candidates should therefore visit the institutions’ official websites.
- Candidates would not be able to apply for CUET 2022 if they failed one or more subjects in their 12th-grade class.
- Even if a candidate succeeds on the entrance exam, admittance to the program is not guaranteed unless the candidate satisfies the university requirements to which they are applying.
CUET Coaching in Guwahati can help you crack this examination. Chaitanya Bharathi Academy helps you with the preparation for the CUET Exam.
Why is CUET Exam important?
Let’s get to know the Scope and Opportunities CUET Exam provide.
The CUET exam is crucial since it aids scientific students in developing their careers. The following list includes a few arguments for the significance of the CUET Exam.
- Opportunities that are fair and equal for all students. Students do not have an equal opportunity to select their chosen university and degree program due to their low class 12 board scores. The emphasis placed on Class 12 Board Test measures demotivates them.
- The Ministry of Education recently launched the CUET Entrance Exam to inspire students. This does not imply that the Class 12 Exams will not be given any weight. The Ministry of Education has planned to weight the Class 12 board test by 50% and the CUET result by the remaining percentage.
- Subjective bias can be removed using the CUET Exam. It can be challenging for candidates to gain admission to reputable institutions if they receive low marks in any class 12 subjects, such as physics and chemistry. However, they still wish to pursue honors degrees in those disciplines. The Class 12 grades have been the sole criterion for admittance up until this point. Admission to some degree programs has been refused by students with low rates. To combat subjective bias, CUET Exams will be introduced in 2022.
- The CUET Exam seeks to minimize subjectivity and safeguard the students’ interests. The CUET admission exam gives Class 12 students a second chance to demonstrate their abilities by passing the entrance exam. If the student has the desired potential, they can take the exam and do well. Even if they received fewer scores on the board test, students could enroll in higher degree programs. Students were confused and in a state of anarchy as a result of not knowing their ranks. The students regularly changed colleges because they were unsure of their exact position at the time.
- The debate over the cut-off marks is now over. Because the cut-off scores for admission to reputable universities are so high, students become anxious. Because the marking methodology used by CBSE and ICSE students differs, so do their cut-off scores.
The CUET Entrance Exam was launched in 2022 to give students who received poor grades in Class 12 a second chance to succeed. The above section went into great detail on how crucial it is for students to be eligible for the CUET Exam. Because of a lack of knowledge and experience, it is difficult for the pupils to prepare independently. As a result, they are advised to enroll in Chaitanya Bharathi Academy, i.e., CUET Coaching in Guwahati.